Ready to take a break from your FIRST support? That's okay, we know you'll be back soon. But, if you are going to take a break, see below for the ways to cancel your FIRST membership.
Stop Auto-Renew of your FIRST support - Subscribing through RoosterTeeth.com
1. Log into your account and go to Your Billing Page located in your settings.
2. Click "Change Plan" [Image Below]
3. Click "Cancel Plan" [Image Below]
4. A new window will pop up confirming that you wish to cancel. [Image Below]
5. Once you confirm your cancellation, we'd like to know why. Give us your reason and click "Next" where you're able to further leave your comments for us if you wish. [Image Below]
6. Once you click "Next" you'll receive a confirmation that your subscription has been cancelled as well as the date that your FIRST membership perks will run out. [Image Below]
Cancel FIRST Membership - Subscribing through Google Play
If you are currently a paying FIRST member through Google Play on your Android device, thank you! To cancel your subscription please read their Step by Step Guide on how to do it!
Cancel FIRST Membership - Subscribing through iOS
If you are currently a paying FIRST member through the Apple Store on your iOS device, thank you! To cancel your subscription please read their Step by Step Guide on how to do it!
Cancel FIRST Membership - Subscribing through PayPal
Log on to your PayPal account and search for Recurring Payments. If you don’t see your RT membership listed, or don’t have a PayPal account, open a ticket at FIRSTsupport@roosterteeth.com